3 أسباب اختياربيجو 208
- The compact size, lightness, aerodynamics and handling of the PEUGEOT 208 offer the perfect combination of comfort and road-holding.
- With its technological features and its wide range of latest-generation PureTech petrol and Diesel BlueHDi engines, all of which meet the Euro 6 standard in Europe, the PEUGEOT 208 offers exceptional levels of performance and user economy within its field.
- The PEUGEOT 208 also features the new EAT6 Efficient Automatic Transmission 6 six-speed automatic conversion gearbox, allowing for multiple smooth and rapid gear changes and thus optimising and reinforcing the sensory driving experience.
The Peugeot 208 is available with a wide range of 15” to 18” wheels. Various types of 16’’ and 17’’ aluminium wheel rims are available as options, thus enhancing their exclusivity, including painted rims, diamond-cut rims and rims with an innovative sequential diamond-cut or-laser engraved finish.
Interior customisation packs are available Optional from the second trim level. for the PEUGEOT 208.
These packs offer an appealing modern finish with attention to the very last detail, including sport seats with chrome vents, splashes of colour Optional from the second trim level. courtesy of the seat trim, steering wheel, dashboard and door panels.
– The MENTHOL White pack, with its white accents, adds an element of dynamism and elegance.
– The LIME Yellow pack, with its colourful accents, is decidedly fun and modern.
The MyPeugeotApp This service may be unavailable, optional or as standard depending on the country and trim level. application
The application uses a Bluetooth® connection with your vehicle’s touch screen or PEUGEOT Connect Packs. Provided that your smartphone is compatible, it retrieves information pertaining to the vehicle (location, mileage, fuel consumption, indicator lights, etc.) to offer the following services:
- Maintenance and warnings: reminds you when your next maintenance work is due
- Find My Car: enables you to find exactly where you parked your vehicle
- Last Mile Guidance: once you have parked your car you can reach your final destination on foot (requires a navigation system)
- Remaining fuel: check the fuel gauge and your remaining fuel between two journeys
- Journey statistics: once you have arrived at your destination the system will highlight all of the main features of your last journey, including duration, average fuel consumption and distance travelled.
PEUGEOT Connect Packs
For even greater comfort and safety there is now a choice of three connected service packs This service may be unavailable, optional or as standard depending on the country and trim level. available:
- The Monitoring Pack: virtual service record (automatic monitoring of mileage and planned maintenance operations) and eco-driving (personalised eco-driving tips based on driving style).
- The Mapping Pack A paid subscription is required in order to access the connected service pack. Service subscription conditions available at your dealership and at MyPeugeot.fr.: locates the space in which the car has been parked and sends email alerts regarding its usage (outside of a pre-determined area or hours), as well as displaying current and completed journeys.
- The Tracking Pack A paid subscription is required in order to access the connected service pack. Service subscription conditions available at your dealership and at MyPeugeot.fr. : informs the police of the vehicle’s location in the event of it being stolen.
PEUGEOT is making it easier to make emergency calls in Europe. When every minute counts you can rely on PEUGEOT Connect SOS The PEUGEOT Connect SOS service is available as an option, depending on the model, with PEUGEOT 208 models equipped with the box, subject to acceptance when ordering the vehicle and in accordance with the general conditions governing the use of the service, available at your local outlet. to act quickly.
- Automatic emergency call: the vehicle automatically makes an emergency call if the airbags or pyrotechnic belts are deployed with no action required on the part of the driver. PEUGEOT Connect SOS then locates the vehicle, initiates phone contact with its occupants and triggers the dispatching of the appropriate emergency services. Contact can be made in the vehicle owner’s native language.
- Manual emergency call: the driver is able to quickly call upon the PEUGEOT Connect SOS service should they witness or experience a critical situation (such as illness or attack) by simply pressing and holding the SOS button located near the interior light for 3 seconds.
Should the vehicle become immobilised, you can make a call by pressing and holding the PEUGEOT lion button located near the interior light for 3 seconds. A voice message will confirm that the call for assistance has gone through to PEUGEOT.
Teleservices Free service, no subscription required. For more information visit www.peugeot.pays: Anticipating and detecting maintenance needs
Thanks to the Peugeot Connect & Assistance service and the Teleservices Free service, no subscription required. For more information visit www.peugeot.pays offering, PEUGEOT will contact you to let you know when your next maintenance work is due or should any maintenance be required and to offer you an appointment at one of the outlets in the network.